If you are struggling to find that comfortable seating position during your commute or road trip, you might be suffering from a lack of leg support. The patented front Seat Jackers will lift the front of your driver or passenger seat to provide that much-needed leg support without significantly impacting headroom. In many cases this has alleviated lower back stress felt during longer drives.
These will help you find that reclined seating position that just isn't available in a stock Land Cruiser or LX.
- 1990-1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series
- 1996-1997 Lexus LX450
DETAILS AND FEATURES
- Includes everything needed to install
- Compatible with Manual or Power Seats
- Lifts FRONT of seat 1 inch
- Bolts in with no modifications
- Fits Driver, Passenger and Bench Seats
- Made from 7075 Aluminum
- M10 Grade 10.9 Black Hardware (Reuse factory front bolt)
- Satin Black Powder Coat
- Seat Jackers are compatible with plastic trim pieces at foot of seat.
- Proudly Made In America
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
VIEW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS