IN STOCK AND SHIPPING NOVEMBER 18TH, 2020.
Sick and tired of that sliding forward feeling when you're driving your Tundra? Or are you are struggling to find that comfortable seating position in your 2007+ Toyota Tundra during your commute or road trip? You might be suffering from a lack of leg support.
The Tundra front Seat Jackers will lift and tilt the front of your driver or passenger seat to provide that much-needed leg support. In many cases this has alleviated lower back stress felt during longer drives.
These will put that perfect recline in your seat cushion and will help you find that seating position that just isn't available in a stock Toyota Tundra.
- Fits 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra's with Power or Manual Seats
- Tundra MMP will bolt to the front of the Seat Jackers
- Will work with or without the Tundra Rear Seat Jackers
- Lifts FRONT of Driver or Front Passenger seat 1"
- Bolts in with no modifications
- Made from aircraft grade 7075 Aluminum
- Includes longer factory grade (Class 10.9) hardware
- Satin black powder coat
- Proudly Made In America
INSTALLATION TOOLS NEEDED:
- 14mm and 15mm Socket or Wrench
FREE shipping within the US (Shipping outside the US will be calculated at checkout).