Toyota FRONT Seat Jackers
*2020 Patent Pending*
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- 14mm wrench/socket and 8mm allen key/socket
- Step One: Remove both front factory seat base bolts (14mm socket) and loosen the rear seat bolts almost completely but do not remove them. This will allow access to install and torque the Front Seat Jackers.
- Step Two: Lift the front of the front seat by pushing back on the headrest or by asking a helper to sit in the back seat and gently pull the headrest towards them.
- Step Three: Take each rectangle block with the threaded hole towards the back and place them under each seat rail. Loosely thread the longer fine thread bolts (30mm) through each block and into the floor.
- Step Five: With seat rails resting on the Seat Jackers, confirm bolt holes in seat rails line up with the threaded holes in the Seat Jackers. Torque both long fine thread bolts to 27ft lbs.
- Step Six: Thread the remaining shorter coarse thread bolts through the seat rails into the Seat Jackers. *IMPORTANT – IF THE SEAT RAIL HOLES DO NOT LINE UP PERFECTLY, SIMPLEY LIFT UP THE SEAT RAIL ABOUT A ¼” AND THREAD IN THE BOLT A COUPLE THREADS.
- Step Seven: Torque all four front bolts and two rear bolts to 27ftlbs or German Spec (good’ntight).
DesertDoesIt.com - Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review. - DesertDoesIt.com