No Products in the Cart
2019+ Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Gladiator
• Step One: Remove both front factory seat base bolts and loosen rear bolts (t50 Torx).
• Step Two: Gently lift the front of the seat up 1” to slide the widest MMP Bracket under the seat rail nearest the transmission tunnel. This can be tricky to line up and you may need to depress the carpet to get it to slide in. *Reference pictures on website for more details.
• Step Three: Take remaining MMP Bracket and set it in the seat base bolt pocket nearest the door.
• Step Four: With blue Loctite, thread the two new black socket bolts through each new MMP Bracket and into the seat base. The bolt nearest the transmission tunnel will go in a slight angle. DO NOT USE IMPACT OR RATCHET until the bolt has been started by hand. Confirm proper thread engagement and hand tighten only.
• Step Five: Roughly align the brackets so the flat face with the threads is facing the engine. Take panel and confirm bracket alignment, do not install panel until the bracket nearest the door is torqued (35ftlbs).
• Step Six: Take the new Panel with the two new 16mm stainless steel buttonhead bolts and mount the panel to the MMP Brackets. The thin part of the panel is mounted to the bracket nearest the transmission tunnel. Algin panel and torque the two black flathead bolts to 35ftlbs and the two stainless steel flathead bolts to 15ftlbs. *Reference pictures on website for more details.
Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review.