*2020 Patent Pending*
4 Door Jeep Wrangler
(2019+ Jeep Wrangler Unlimited)
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- T50 Torx with ratchet (Jeep Tool Kit) or E-Torx Socket (Jeep Truck)
- 8mm and 5mm allen key or allen socket
- Step One: Remove both front factory seat base bolts and loosen rear seat bolts (t50 Torx).
- Step Two: Gently lift the front of the seat and slide the shorter block under the seat rail nearest the transmission tunnel. The smaller threaded hole on one end should be facing forward. Reference pictures on website for more details.
- Step Three: Take the longer Seat Jacker and slide it under the seat rail nearest the door. The smaller threaded hole on one end should be facing the REAR. Reference pictures on website for more details.
- Step Four: With blue Loctite, insert the new longer black socket head bolts through each Seat Jacker and thread into the floor. Algin the Seat Jackers so they are parallel to the seat rails and the threaded holes are visible through the top of the seat rails. Torque bolts to 35ftlbs.
- Step Five: With blue Loctite, insert the new shorter black socket head bolts through each seat rails and thread into the Seat Jackers. Don’t forget to tighten the rear bolts and toque all bolts to 35ftlbs.
Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review.