2nd Gen Ford Trucks
(2009-2014 F150 and Raptor)
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- Socket to remove factory seat base bolts
- 5mm and 8mm Allen Key or Socket
- Step One: When applicable, remove trim pieces at the seat base.
- Step Two: Slide seat all the way back and remove both front factory seat base bolts.
- Step Three: With the 16mm stainless steel hardware, loosely mount the panel to the MMP brackets. The tabs on the brackets should be facing out so the brackets hug the legs at the seat base. Reference pictures on website for the installed MMP.
- Step Four: With blue Loctite, thread the two new 80mm black flathead bolts through each new MMP Bracket into the seat base. Hand tighten only.
- Step Five: Align panel and torque the two black flathead bolts to 45ftlbs and the two stainless steel flathead bolts to 15ftlbs.
Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review.