GM MMP Installation Instructions
2014-2019 Chevy Silverado and 2014-2019 GMC Sierra
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- 3mm and 5mm Ball-End Allen Key or Socket
- Step One: When applicable, remove trim pieces at the seat base.
- Step Two: Take each C Bracket and slide it onto the seat rail with the large threaded holes facing forward and down.
- Step Three: Loosely affix multi mount panel to the front of the C Brackets with the provided buttonheads.
- Step Four: Take the set screws and loosely thread them into the sides of each C Bracket.
- Step Five: Reference product page on website for proper install and alignment.
- Step Six: Press the assembly firmly onto the seat rails so its pushed back as far as possible. Tighten the set screws and buttonhead bolts. Do not overtighten set screws or buttonheads.
DesertDoesIt.com - Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review. - DesertDoesIt.com