Toyota 1995-2004 Tacoma FSJ - Instructions
Toyota FRONT Seat Jackers
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- 14mm wrench/socket
- 8mm allen key/socket
- Step One: Remove both front factory seat base bolts (14mm socket) and loosen the rear seat bolts almost completely but do not remove them. This will allow access to install and torque the Front Seat Jackers.
- Step Two: Lift the front of the front seat by pushing back on the headrest or by asking a helper to sit in the back seat and gently pull the headrest towards them.
- Step Three: Take the rectangle block with the threaded hole towards the back and place Seat Jacker under the seat rail nearest the transmission tunnel. Take one of the longer fine thread bolts (30mm) and loosely thread it through the block into the floor.
- Step Four: Take the square block with tab and slide it under the seat rail nearest the door. The tab will face down. Take the last long fine thread bolt (30mm) and thread it through the block into the floor. *Reference product photos on website for correct alignment.
Step Five: Torque both 30mm bolts to 27ftlbs.
- Step Six: With seat rails resting on the Seat Jackers, confirm bolt holes in seat rails line up with the threaded holes in the Seat Jackers. If needed, loosen 30mm bolts, realign, and re-torque.
- Step Seven: Thread the remaining shorter coarse thread bolts through the seat rails into the Seat Jackers. *IMPORTANT – IF THE SEAT RAIL HOLES DO NOT LINE UP PERFECTLY, SIMPLEY LIFT UP THE SEAT RAIL ABOUT A ¼” AND THREAD IN THE BOLT A COUPLE THREADS.
- Step Eight: Torque all four front bolts and two rear bolts to 27ftlbs or German Spec (good’ntight).
DesertDoesIt.com - Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review. - DesertDoesIt.com