Jeep Wrangler JLU Mulit Mount Panel (MMP)
*2020 Patent Pending*
4 Door Jeep Wrangler
(2019+ Jeep Wrangler Unlimited)
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- T50 Torx with ratchet (Jeep Tool Kit)
- 8mm and 5mm allen key or allen socket
- Step One: Remove both front factory seat base bolts (t50 Torx).
- Step Two: Gently lift the front of the seat up so you can slide the widest MMP Bracket under the seat rail nearest the transmission tunnel. Take remaining MMP Bracket and set it in the seat base bolt pocket nearest the door. Reference pictures on website for more details.
- Step Three: With blue Loctite, thread the two new 40mm black socket bolts through each new MMP Bracket and into the seat base. Roughly align the brackets so the flat face with the threads is facing the engine. Hand tighten only.
- Step Four: Take the new Panel with the two new 16mm stainless steel buttonhead bolts and mount the panel to the MMP Brackets. The thin part of the panel is mounted to the bracket nearest the transmission tunnel. Hand tighten only. *Reference pictures on website for more details.
- Step Five: Algin panel and torque the two black flathead bolts to 35ftlbs and the two stainless steel flathead bolts to 15ftlbs.
Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review.