Jeep Wrangler JKU Multi Mount Panel (MMP)
*2020 Patent Pending*
4 Door Jeep Wrangler
(2005-2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited)
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- 18mm wrench/socket and ½” ratchet
- 8mm and 5mm allen key or allen socket
- Step One: Remove both front factory seat base bolts (18mm wrench/socket).
- Step Two: Place MMP Bracket with integrated spacer on the hole nearest the transmission tunnel and the flat MMP Bracket on the hole nearest the door. *Reference pictures on website for more details.
- Step Three: With blue Loctite, thread the two new 50mm black flathead bolts through each new MMP Bracket into the seat base. Roughly align the brackets so the flat face with the threads is facing the engine. Hand tighten only.
- Step Four: Take the new Panel with the two new 16mm stainless steel buttonhead bolts and mount the panel to the MMP Brackets. The thin part of the panel is mounted to the bracket nearest the transmission tunnel. Hand tighten only. *Reference pictures on website for more details.
- Step Five: Algin panel and torque the two black flathead bolts to 55ftlbs and the two stainless steel flathead bolts to 15ftlbs.
Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review.