GM 2019-2021 Silverado & HD MMP Instructions
GM MMP Installation Instructions
2019-2021 Chevy Silverado and 2019-2021 GMC Sierra
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- T45 or T50 Torx
- 5mm Ball-End Allen Key or Socket
- Step One: When applicable, remove trim pieces at the seat base.
- Step Two: Slide seat all the way to the rear and remove the torx bolt at the front of each seat rail (two bolts total).
- Step Three: Take each MMP bracket block and slide it UNDER each seat rail so that block portion is hanging off the front. Loosely rethread the factory bolts back into the seat rails THROUGH the MMP brackets. **SEE PHOTOS ON WEBSITE**
- Step Four: With the provided stainless-steel buttonheads, loosely affix the multi mount panel to the front of the MMP brackets (the taller side of the panel should be nearest the door).
- Step Five: Confirm panel and blocks are aligned and torque the factory seat bolts to 27ftlbs or German Spec (good’ntight).
- Step Six: Tighten the stainless-steel buttonheads on the front of the panel and reinstall any plastic trim pieces.
DesertDoesIt.com - Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review. - DesertDoesIt.com