Ford F Series Multi Mount Panel (MMP)
*2020 Patent Pending*
13th Gen Ford Trucks
(2015-2020 F-F150 and 2017-2020 F-250/F-350)
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- 15mm wrench/socket
- 6mm Ball-End Allen Key or Socket
- Step One: Remove trim pieces at the seat base.
- Step Two: Remove both front factory seat base bolts (15mm wrench/socket).
- Step Three: With blue Loctite, reinstall the two factory seat base bolts through each new MMP Bracket. Roughly align the MMP brackets so the bolt head is in front of the vertical leg. Hand tighten only.
- Step Four: Take the new Panel with the two new stainless steel flathead bolts and mount the panel to the MMP Brackets. Hand tighten only.
- Step Five: Algin panel and torque the two black flathead bolts to 35ftlbs and the two stainless steel flathead bolts to 15ftlbs.
Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review.