If you are struggling to find that comfortable seating position during your commute or road trip, you might be suffering from a lack of leg support. The patent pending 4Runner Seat Jackers will lift the front of your driver or passenger seat to provide that much-needed leg support without significantly impacting headroom. In many cases this has alleviated lower back stress felt during longer drives.
These will help you find that bucket seating position that just isn't available in a stock 4Runner.
These Front Seat Jackers will fit 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner with captain's chairs.
Installs in less than 10 minutes.
- Includes everything needed to install
- Lifts FRONT of seat roughly .75"
- Bolts in with no modifications
- Fits Driver or Passenger Seat (Does not fit bench seats)
- Made from 7075 Aluminum
- Better than factory M10 Grade 12.9 Black Hardware
- Satin Black Powder Coated
- Proudly Made In America
Any modifications to your seat are done at your own risk.
FREE shipping within the US (Shipping outside the US will be calculated at checkout).