*2020 Patent Pending*
2005-2020 Tacoma, 2003-2020 4Runner, 2006-2014 FJ
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- 14mm and 15mm wrench/socket
- 6mm Ball-End Allen Key or Socket
- Step One: When applicable, remove trim pieces at the seat base.
- Step Two: Remove both front factory seat base bolts (14mm wrench/socket).
- Step Three: With the 16mm stainless steel hardware, loosely mount the panel to the MMP brackets.
- Step Four: With blue Loctite, thread the two new 30mm black flathead bolts through each new MMP Bracket onto the top of the seat base frame. Hand tighten only. *Note, you may need to firmly depress carpet on the bracket nearest the transmission tunnel.
- Step Five: Algin panel and torque the two black flathead bolts to 27ftlbs and the two stainless steel flathead bolts to 15ftlbs. *Note, ball-end allen key may be needed for bolts nearest the transmission tunnel.
Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review.