*2020 Patent Pending*
Jeep Wrangler JL, JLU, and JT Adjustable Seat Jackers
2018+ Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- T50 Torx with ratchet (Jeep Tool Kit) or E12 E-Torx Socket (Jeep Truck)
- 8mm key or allen socket
- Blue Loctite (Optional)
- 2 - M10 - 1.5 x 20mm - Socket - Blk
- 2 - 3/4" Seat Jackers
- 2 - 1/4" Seat Jacker Top Plates
- Step One: Remove both front factory seat base bolts and loosen rear seat bolts as much as .5” (t50 Torx or E12 E-Torx).
- Step Two: Take the Seat Jackers with the threaded holes and slide them under the seat rails with the wings facing back. If desired add .25” spacers on top by interlocking them with the .75” Seat Jackers. Reference pictures on website for more details.
- Step Three: With optional blue Loctite, reinstall the factory bolts through the countersunk hole in each front Seat Jacker and thread them into the floor.
- Step Four: Carefully align the Seat Jackers so the threaded holes are visible through the top of the seat rails. Torque front Seat Jacker bolts to 35ftlbs.
- Step Five: With blue Loctite, insert the new shorter black socket head bolts through each seat rail and thread them into the Seat Jackers. If only using the .75” block, use the threaded hole in front of both Seat Jackers. If using the block and .25” spacer, use the rear threaded hole on the outside block and the front threaded hole on the transmission tunnel block. Start with the transmission tunnel bolt first, these bolts go in at a slight angle. BE CAREFUL NOT TO CROSS THREAD THE BOLTS, IF THEY DO NOT ALIGN, REALIGN THE SEAT RAILS. SOMETIMES YOU WILL NEED TO WIGGLE THE ENTIRE SEAT FRAME TO GET THE BOLTS TO LINE UP. Torque these bolts to 35ftlbs.
- Step Six: Don’t forget to tighten the bolts on the back of the seat and toque all seat bolts to 35ftlbs.
Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review.