Desert Does It
Subaru MMP Installation
Any modifications to your vehicle are done at your own risk.
- 5mm and 8mm Allen Key or Socket
- 14mm Socket and Socket Wrench
- Step One: When applicable, remove trim pieces at the seat base.
- Step Two: Remove both front factory seat base bolts (14mm wrench/socket).
- Step Three: With the stainless steel hardware, loosely mount the panel to the MMP brackets.
- Step Four: With blue Loctite, thread the two new black sockethead bolts through each MMP Bracket into the seat base. Hand tighten only.
- Step Five: Algin panel and torque the two sockethead bolts to 30ftlbs and the two stainless steel flathead bolts to 15ftlbs or German Spec (good’ntight).
DesertDoesIt.com - Check bolt torque at regular intervals and don’t forget to post a review. - DesertDoesIt.com